Our goal at Companion Animal Medical Center is to duplicate your dog’s or cat’s at-home care as closely as possible to diminish the stress of being away from home and provide your pet with a fun, comfortable stay. Our accommodations come in a range of sizes and your pet’s boarding visit can include a number of activity upgrades. Companion’s trained kennel staff makes sure your animal is fed its specialized or prescription diet, given its medicine and given the highest level of medical care. For extra convenience, your pet can have a dental cleaning, wellness check-up or receive its vaccinations during its stay.
The majority of our accommodations are atrium-style enclosures with plexiglass doors. These kennels make your pet feel less enclosed, and more comfortable. If you have multiple pets who are best buddies, they can even stay together in our roomy suites and traditional lodgings.
Basic Boarding Price Includes:
- Twice daily feedings in clean bowls
- Access to clean water at all times
- Three daily exercise periods in grassy fenced yard—night walks available
- Our experienced kennel staff can monitor your pet’s behavior and keep a daily log of eating, eliminations, general demeanor and medications, if needed
- Premium bedding provided by Palace Pet Beds
- Television for the pampered pet
- Clean, disinfected accommodations
- Love and affection from our staff of pet lovers
- Medical staff available at all times
- Radiant heat for cooler weather
- Doctor and staff on site 24 hours a day
If your dog or cat gets into trouble at home alone or simply needs to see a friendly face during the day, our daycare service may be just the thing she needs. Dogs stay with us for just $10 for a half day or $19 for full day, while cats are $8 for a half day or $15 for a full day. Additional services may be requested at applicable rates.
Drop Off and Pick Up
Companion Animal Medical Center is open seven days a week (only closed a few days a year). Most boarding facilities are closed on weekends, which often adds additional nights of boarding for your pet. If you know you are not going to be able to pick up or drop off your pet when scheduled, please call us immediately.
Click on a subject in the menu at left to access more Boarding information.