Our clients love their pets 24/7, and so do we. Responding to our clients’ needs, we opened our 24/7 emergency vet care service in May 2011. With a doctor always on site 24 hours and a full range of medical and surgical services available, we are prepared to provide the utmost in care around the clock.
When minutes matter, make them count. If there is no time to make an appointment, count on Companion Animal Medical Center. Our state-of-the-art full-service Medical Center is ready to handle urgent and emergency situations when your cat or dog needs it most — no appointment necessary.
Following the 5 steps below will help you give your pet the best quality of care.
- If you have an emergency outside of your primary veterinarian’s office hours, call Companion Animal Medical Center (317-844-0049) immediately so that we can talk you through your situation and prepare for your pet’s arrival. In case of critical emergency, bring your pet directly to Companion Animal Medical Center.
- Handle your pet very carefully. Your furry family member is likely to be stressed, which can prompt uncharacteristic behavior such as biting.
- Bring any medications or suspected toxins with you. Bring containers or wrappers from anything unusual that your pet may have consumed.
- Bring this card with completed Emergency Information below.
- Drive safely. If you are unfamiliar with our location (1455 S. Rangeline Road, Carmel), we invite you to visit us during office hours for a tour of our award-winning facility.
Owner Name(s) :
Phone Number(s) :
Pet name(s) :
Allergies, medications, etc. (indicate pet name) :
Primary Veterinarian Name and Office Location :
Phone number :